Monday, November 7, 2011

Procrastination, ha.

There's not much of a formal "concept" embedded in this post but procrastination-- we all do procrastinate, whether or not we are typical high school students or the president of the United States. I reflected back on today's journal topic and it hit me pretty hard (not really) and I thought about how this affects each and every one of our lives. I feel like this is something we all have to cope with and not let us stress even though there's the tenacity to stress and let everything slide by. I honestly find procrastination not a HUGE part of my existing life (weird way to put it), anyway, I don't like staying up late at night trying to finish up the last minute homework or project because I enjoy my seven to ten hour sleep daily. Concentration is very divided when I'm feeling tired or just indolent. 
I also found the video to be pretty hilarious, even though it's the not typical, 'I'm laughing so hard I'm holding my stomach' type of laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment