Thursday, February 16, 2012

AP Test Write up

  • What was easy/expected?
  • What was difficult/unexpected?
  • What did you learn about the AP questions?
  • What did you learn about your own performance under pressure?
  • How will this experience influence your preparation for the actual exam?
By all means, the test was not easy. After the second prompt, I was particularily "brain-dead". The prompts were merely expected; they seemed to be so "AP" style questions so I mentally prepared my self. I learned that the AP questions are concise and want NO summaries of the plot. My performance under pressure isn't so bad, perhaps I'm quite used to it. It wasn't like a piano recital in front of other students-- nothing like that. It was a solo performance and to my best ability, I tried to subdue my mental exhaustion from taking over the rest of the test. I'm prepared for any test. Come at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment